Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET Admission 2020 Online Application
Online application are invited from eligible candidates for appearing in the B.Ed. Common Entrance Test (B.Ed.CET) 2020 for admission to the B.Ed. Programme in Dibrugarh University and its Affiliated Colleges/ Permitted Institutions scheduled to be held on 24.11.2020 (Tuesday).
Details of Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET Admission 2020
|Department Name||Dibrugarh University|
|Course||2 – Year B.Ed Course|
|Launched by||Dibrugarh University, Assam|
|Apply Date||27-10-2020 to 12-11-2020|
|Date of Examination||24-11-2020|
|Official Notification||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Study Materials||Click here|
|See Also More Jobs||Click Here|
|WhatsApp Groups Link||NEGJ|
Eligibility of Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET Admission 2020
Candidate with at least 50% marks (in Aggregate) either in the Bachelor’s Degree and /or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences/ Social Sciences/ Humanities; OR Bachelor’s in Engineering / Technology of Dibrugarh University, or any other University recognized by Dibrugarh University with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission to the program.
Note: A candidate securing 50% marks or more in the Honours / Major subject but less than 50 % in aggregate in all the courses / papers of the Bachelor’s degree will not be eligible for admission to B.Ed. programme, as the requirement is 50% marks in the aggregate.
Candidate must clear the B.Ed. Common Entrance Test conducted by the University for that academic session.
The applicants shall be required to pay the B.Ed. CET Fee of Rs. 700/- only through the online payment gateway by using Debit (ATM) Card/Credit Card/ Internet Banking during the submission of form.No other mode of payment is acceptable.
Reservation: There will be statutory reservation under various categories as follows:
- SC – 7%
- ST (P) – 10%
- ST (H) – 5%
- OBC/MOBC – 15%
- PWD – 3% (candidates who are very negligibly disabled by visual deficiency and the like, shall not be eligible for consideration under this reserved category).
Selection for admission into the B.Ed. Programme in any institution under Dibrugarh University will be based on the following:
- A Common Entrance Test (CET) to be conducted centrally, which will carry a maximum of 70 marks.
- The career performance will carry a maximum of 30 marks, on the basis of the percentage secured in the HSLC, HS, the First Degree and/or Master’s Degree Examination.
- 10% of the percentage of marks secured in H.S.L.C., H.S., Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree Examination shall be considered as career performance in each examination. For example: If a student gets 53% in the first Degree Examination (Major / Aggregate), his/her career performance marks in that examination will be 5.3.
Syllabus of Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET Admission
A Common Entrance Test will be conducted by Dibrugarh University to provisionally select candidates for admission into the B.Ed. Programme offered by the affiliated colleges and the Department of Education of Dibrugarh University.
- The Entrance Test shall carry a total of 70 marks consisting of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) on the following areas:
- General English (15)*
- General Knowledge (20)
- Test of Reasoning (15)
- Numerical ability (10)
- Teaching Aptitude (10)
- The test will be of 1 hour 30 minutes duration from 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh
- Govt. Post Graduate Training College, Jorhat
- KBM College of Teacher Education, Jorhat
- College of Teacher Education, Golaghat
- Lakhimpur P.G.T. College, North Lakhimpur
- Dhemaji P.G.T. College, Dhemaji
- College of Teacher Education, Tinsukia
- College of Teacher Education, Dhakuakhana
- Sibsagar College of Teacher Education, Sivasagar
How to Apply:
Online Registration for submission of Application Form will begin from 27-10-2020. Application for B.Ed. CET 2020 is through online mode only. No other means of application is accepted. The last date for submission of application is 12.11.2020.