DHS Assam Recruitment 2020 Staff Nurse (Critical Care) – 540 Posts – Directorate of Health Services (DHS), Assam has released a notification for the recruitment of 540 Staff Nurse (Critical Care) vacancy for 27 (twenty-seven) (CU units in different dedicated COVID-19 Hospitals of Assam, under the establishment of the Directorate of Health Services, Assam.
Details of DHS Assam Recruitment 2020 Staff Nurse
|Department Name||DHS Assam|
|Post Name||Staff Nurse|
|No. of Post||540 Posts|
|Online Apply||Click Here|
|Official Notifications||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Study Materials||Click here|
|See Also More Jobs||Click Here|
|WhatsApp Groups Link||NEGJ|
Name of Post: Staff Nurse
(a) GNM Diploma / B.Sc (Nursing) degree or above from any institute/ nursing college recognized by Indian Nursing Council and must be registered under Assam Nurses’ Midwives’ & Health Visitors Council.
(b) Applicant should have experience of working in the ICU (Intensive Care Unit) at least for a period of one year.
Pay: Rs. 14,000- Rs. 60,500, GP: Rs. 6800
Age: Candidate should not be less than 18 years and not above 40 years of age as on 01.01.2020. The upper age limit in relaxable for 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC, ST(P), ST(H) Candidates only.
How to apply:
Interested candidates shall have to fill up the online Application Forms available at the official website of the Directorate of Health Services, Assam (www.dhs.assam.gov.in). The online applications will be available in the Directorate of Health Services, Assam official website (www.dhs.assam.gov.in) w.e.f. 03.10.2020 to 17.10.2020 till midnight.
The following documents in original will have to be produced at the time of document verification and photocopies of all certificates etc. are ta be submitted.
- 2 (two) copies of recent passport size colour photograph duly self-attested.
- Birth Certificate/ HSLC Admit/ HSLC Board Pass Certificate for age proof.
- All pass certificates from Boards/ Universities, etc.
- Caste Certificate (where applicable)
- Permanent residentship Certificate/ Domicile Certificate (it any)
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Certificate wherever applicable.
- Nursing Registration Certificate authenticated by the Registrar, Assam Nursing Council.
- Experience Certificate working in ICU.