Deputy Commissioner Nagaon Recruitment 2021 – 82 Posts: Deputy Commissioner, Nagaon has published an advertisement for the recruitment of 82 Gaon Pradhan/Gaon Burah posts under Nagaon Sadar, Raha, Kamrup, Samaguri, Rupohi and Kaliabor revenue circles. Interested candidates may apply. Last date of application submission is 5th October, 2021.
Details of Deputy Commissioner Nagaon Recruitment 2021
|Department Name||Deputy Commissioner, Nagaon|
|Post Name||Gaon Pradhan/Gaon Burah|
|No. of Post||82|
|Official Notifications||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Study Materials||Click here|
|See Also More Jobs||Click Here|
|WhatsApp Groups Link||NEGJ|
|Telegram Link||Click here|
|Download NEGJ App||Click here|
Details of Posts
Name of Posts: Gaon Pradhan/Gaon Burah
No. of Post: 82
Minimum Educational Qualification: 10th passed from a Board/Institution recognized by the State Govt.
- Nagaon Sadar
- Rupohi and
Other Eligibility Criteria:
- Age Limit- 30 years (as on 26th August, 2021).
- Candidate should be a citizen of India and a permanent resident of the area in respect of concerned Gaon Pradhan Lot (from where he/she seeks appointment).
- Candidate should be physically fit and have sound mind.
- Candidate should not have been declared as an insolvent or defaulter in payment of Govt. dues;
- Candidate should not be a Govt. employee.
- Candidate should have landed property/ immovable property in his/her name in the area in which he/she intends to be appointed as Gaonburah.
- Candidate should not be a member of any political party.
- Candidate should be a person of high Status and command and have a respectable position in the society.
- Candidate should have worked/volunteered for the advancement of the Government policies and programmes and rendered assistance in natural calamities.
- Candidate should not have more than 2 (two) living children from a single or multiple partners.
- Candidate should furnish an affidavit at the time of submission of application that he/ she has not more than 2(two) living children from a single or multiple partners.
How to Apply
Candidates are required to apply offline by submitting standard application form as published on Assam Gazette Part IX before 5th October, 2021 at the office of the respective circle officer. Please check the official advertisement for the documents to be attached with the application form.
*Candidates are requested to carefully go through the official notification/advertisement (link mentioned above) for more details.