DC Udalguri Recruitment 2021 – 6 Junior Assistant – Deputy Commissioner, Udalguri has released a notification for the recruitment of 6 Junior Assistant vacancies in the amalgamated establishment of Deputy Commissioner, Udalguri. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online here.
Details of DC Udalguri Recruitment 2021 – 6 Junior Assistant
|Department Name||DC Udalguri|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant|
|No. of Post||06 Posts|
|Online Apply||Click Here|
|Official Notifications||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Study Materials||Click here|
|See Also More Jobs||Click Here|
|WhatsApp Groups Link||NEGJ|
Name of Post: Junior Assistant
Name of post: Junior Assistant
No of posts: 6 [STP: 1, OBC: 4, PWD: 1]
Pay: PB-2 Rs. 14,000- 60,500 with Grade Pay Rs.6200
Age: Applicants should not less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years of age on 01-01-2021. The upper age limit for OBC/MOBC is 43 years, SC/ST is 45 years, ex-Serviceman is 42 years and Persons with disabilities up to 50 years as per existing Govt. norms.
- The applicants must be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
- The Candidate must possess a minimum of 6 (Six) months complete diploma/certificate in computer application from a recognized institute. They must have proficiency in basic Computer applications Like MS Window, Excel, Linux, Power Point DTP (English/Assamese) and internet processing, etc.
Written test and Computer proficiency test.
How to Apply
Candidates are required to apply in the prescribed form through online mode only at https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/udalguri.
The applicants must upload the following documents/testimonials along with application:
- Recent colored passport size photograph.
- Scanned signature of the candidate in full.
- Valid registration card of Employment Exchange.
- Self-attested copies of certificates/mark sheets in support of educational qualifications and other required qualifications like Computer Certificate, Age Proof Certificate, and Caste Certificate, etc.
- Disability Certificate (in case of PWD) issued by the competent authority.