DC Sonitpur Recruitment 2020 Sarkari Gaonburah – 29 Posts – Deputy Commissioner, Sonitpur has released a notification for the recruitment of 29 Gaonburah (Sarkari) vacancies in respect of Sonitpur district, Assam. Interested candidates can apply online here.
Details of DC Sonitpur Recruitment 2020 Sarkari Gaonburah
|Department Name||DC Sonitpur|
|Post Name||Sarkari Gaonburah|
|No. of Post||29 Posts|
|Online Apply||Click Here|
|Official Notifications||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Study Materials||Click here|
|See Also More Jobs||Click Here|
|WhatsApp Groups Link||NEGJ|
Name of Post: Sarkari Gaonburah
No of posts: 29
Age: 25 to 65 years as on 01/01/2020.
Pay: Rs 6500/-
- Candidate should be a Indian. Citizen and should be a permanent resident of the village, for which the candidate applied for.
- The applicant should not have more than two children. If it is found then his candidature will be terminated. Also necessary document proof should be submitted.
- Age limits as on 01.01.2020 should not be less then 25 years or more more than 65 years. The age of the candidate should be calculated based on the date mentioned in HSLC admit Card or equivalent government recognized Institution.
- The applicant should be mentally and physically sound good condition.
- He should not be bankrupted or should have any due to pay the government,
- Family member of Village Head will be preferred and in this regard Mouzadar advise will be required.
- Candidate should not be a govt employee
- Candidate should be permanently settled in the village applied for, and and land should be registered on his name.
- Candidate should not be a member of any political party.
- Applicant should be able to follow law and order and should play important roles during natural disaster.
- Candidate should be socially respected person in the village.
- He should have any criminal cases or records
- Admit Card (HSLC) / HSLC Pass Certificate
- HSLC / Equivalent Examination Pass Certificate
- Other Qualification Certificate
- Experience Certificate on Social Work
- Bakijai Clearance Certificate
- Mouzadar Views/Certificate
How to apply:
Interested candidates may apply online https://niyog.assam.gov.in/sonitpur_gb/ from 01/10/2020 to 02/11/2020.