Commissioner Of Taxes Recruitment Assam Junior Assistant
Commissioner Of Taxes Recruitment Offline applications in the prescribed format are invited from Indian Citizens for 18 (eighteen) posts of Junior Assistant in the Office of the Commissioner of Taxes, Assam in the scale of pay Rs 14000.00-49000.00 with Grade Pay of Rs. 6200.00 and other admissible allowances per month.
Commissioner Of Taxes Recruitment Assam Junior Assistant – 18 Last dates 02-08-2019
|Name of the post||Nos||Qualification||Age||Pay|
||21-38 years||Rs 14000.00-49000.00 with Grade Pay of Rs. 6200.00|
Note: Above 21 years and below 38 years as on 01/01/ 2019 and relaxable for reserved category candidates as per Rule.
General, OBC Candidates: NIL
SC, ST Candidates: NIL
PH Candidates: NIL
Female Candidates: NIL
Before apply please see the official notification[pdf-embedder url=”http://negj.in/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Commissioner-Of-Taxes-Recruitment-Assam-Junior-Assistant.pdf” title=”Commissioner Of Taxes Recruitment Assam Junior Assistant”]
1. Application Form with relevant documents by post to the Office of the Commissioner of Taxes, Assam Kar Bhavan, Dispur, Guwahati-781006 is 2nd August 2019 up to 4 PM. Applications sent by post must be received on or before the last date and time. Applications received after the last date and time due to any reason like postal delay won’t be entertained and such applications shall be rejected.
2. While filling up the Form use capital letters only.
3. Enclose self-attested Photocopies of the following supporting documents.
- HSLC Admit Card / HSLC pass certificate.
- Mark sheet / Certificate of Degree examination.
- Aadhaar card or PAN card or Voter ID Card (Mandatory)
- Differently-abled (PH/Divyang) certificate from the competent authority.
- Caste certificate/EWS certificate issued by the competent authority. (Wherever applicable)
- Permanent resident certificate. (Wherever applicable)
- Up to date Employment Registration Certificate
4. The candidates have to fill up the application form by typing into the fields of the form.
5. Take 2 (two) Printout copies of the completed Application Form, paste your photograph and sign at appropriate places.
6. Two copies of identical colored photographs, each one of which is to be pasted in the space provided in both copies of the Application Form. One copy of the completed Application Form is to be submitted as described above and the other copy should be preserved for further use. The photograph should show clearly the face of the candidate and should be of a white background. Wearing a cap, goggles are not allowed. Scan the photograph and keep safely for online submission later on.
7. Three (3) copies of the same photograph with the name of the candidate written on the backside are to be submitted
separately along with the Application Form.
8. Application submitted without the signature of the applicant in the space provided will not be accepted.
9. The incomplete form will be summarily rejected.
10. Regularly visit the Office website www.comtax.assam.gov.in for any update.
11. Candidates who successfully submit their application forms in the drop box at the Office of the Commissioner of Taxes, Kar Bhavan, Ganeshguri, Guwahati or by post on or before the last date of submission of application form will have to fill up an online form which will be made available for a specified period at the same website after the last date of submission of application form, which will be notified later on.
12. Candidates are therefore to keep the extra copy of Printout of the filled-in application form and scanned photographs safely for filling up the online form.
13. Candidates may save the filled-in Application Form in the computer in pdf format.
How to apply: For detail advertisement and prescribed Application Form, intending candidates may visit the website www.comtax.assam.gov.in w.e.f. 20th July 2019. Application Form with relevant documents by post to the Office of the Commissioner of Taxes, Assam Kar Bhavan, Dispur, Guwahati-781006 is 2nd August 2019 up to 4 PM
Application Form Click here
Last date: Application Form Up to 4 PM on 2nd August 2019.