CAG Recruitment 2021 – 199 Posts: Indian Audit and Accounts Department (IA&AD) invites applications from Indian Nationals for filling up the Group ‘C’ Posts of Auditor/Accountant/Clerk/DEO-Grade-A against Sports Quota through Open Advertisement for the year 2021. Interested candidates may apply till 30 days from the date of publication of the official advertisement in Employment News/Rozgaar Samachar on 02.10.2021.
Details of CAG Recruitment 2021
|Department Name||Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) of India|
|No. of Post||199|
|Minimum Qualification||12th Pass & Graduation|
|Application Form||Click here|
|Official Notifications||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Study Materials||Click here|
|See Also More Jobs||Click Here|
|WhatsApp Groups Link||NEGJ|
|Telegram Link||Click here|
|Download NEGJ App||Click here|
Details of Posts
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancy||Education||Pay Scale||Age limit|
|Auditor/ Accountant||125||Bachelor’s Degree of a recognised University.||Level 5 in the Pay Matrix (Pre–revised Pay in the Pay Band Rs. 5200–20200 with Grade Pay Rs 2800/–)||18-27 Years|
|Clerk/ DEO –Grade–A||74||12th class or equivalent qualification from a recognised Board or University. The persons selected for the post of Clerk will have to qualify the Typing Test after appointment. The persons selected for the post of Auditor/Accountant will have to qualify the Departmental Confirmatory Test for Auditor/Accountant within two years from the date of their appointment. Failure to pass the typing test (for clerk) and confirmatory test (for Auditor/ Accountant) will render the Clerk/Auditor/Accountant, as the case may be,liable for discharge from service.||Level 2 in the Pay Matrix (Pre–revised Pay in the Pay Band Rs. 5200–20200 with Grade Pay Rs 1900/–) (For Clerk)|
Level 4 in the Pay Matrix (Pre–revised Pay in the Pay Band Rs. 5200–20200 with Grade Pay Rs 2400/–) (For DEO –Grade–A)
- Sportspersons who have represented a State or the Country in a National (Senior/Junior Category) or International competitions (Senior/Junior Category) in any Game/Sports mentioned in the advertisement. or
- Sportspersons who have represented their University in All India Inter-University Tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Board in any Game/Sports mentioned in the advertisement.
How to Apply
- Applications may be made in the prescribed format (Form-A) on plain paper affixing their recent passport size photograph, duly filled in should be sent to the concerned Nodal Office mentioned in the advertisement.
- The application should be accompanied by attested copies of certificates in support of age, educational qualification, sports certificate and certificate of SC/ST/OBC where applicable. Applicants shall be required to send copies of certificates awarded by the authorities mentioned in Annexure-IV (Forms 1, 2 and 3) in response to the advertisement at the time of submitting the application or otherwise, during field trials. In case of candidate, failing to do so, her/his candidature will be treated as cancelled without any further appeal/assigning any reason thereof.
- All candidates shall also give an undertaking in the format specified in Annexure-V on the genuineness of certificates furnished by them.
- Applicants applying for both the posts of Auditor/Accountant and Clerk/DEO-Grade-A should submit separate application for the posts.
*Candidates are requested to check the official advertisement (link mentioned above) for more details.