Bodoland University Recruitment 2021 – 32 Posts: Applications are invited for filling up 32 temporary Guest Faculty vacancy in various Departments of Bodoland University, Kokrajhar. Interested candidates may apply. Last date of application submission is 25th August, 2021.
Details of Bodoland University Recruitment 2021
|Institute Name||Bodoland University|
|Post Name||Guest Faculty|
|No. of Post||32|
|Official Notifications||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Study Materials||Click here|
|See Also More Jobs||Click Here|
|WhatsApp Groups Link||NEGJ|
|Telegram Link||Click here|
|Download NEGJ App||Click here|
Details of Post
Name of Post: Guest Faculty
No. of Vacancy: 32
- A Master’s Degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever the grading system is followed in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NE) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET or who are or have be awarded a Ph.D. degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil/Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the can may be exempted from NET/SLET/ SET.
- The Ph.D. Degree obtained from a foreign university/institution with a ranking among top 500 in the World University Ranking (at any time) by any one of the following (i) Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) (ii) the Times Higher Education (THE) or (iii) the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai).
Pay Scale: Rs.1500/- per lecture subject to a maximum of Rs.50000/- per month.
Upper Age Limit: 38 Years as on 01st August, 2021. Upper age is relaxable by 5 years for ST/SC candidates.
How to Apply
- Completed application in the prescribed form along with all necessary enclosures and testimonials must reach, The Registrar, Bodoland University, P.O. Rangalikhata (Debargaon), Dist-Kokrajhar (Assam), Pin-783370, latest by 25th August, 2021 up to 3.00 pm along with self address (Rs.5/-) stamp envelope.
- The name of the post and department must be written on the envelope top of the application.
*Candidates are requested to check the official notification (link mentioned above) for more details.