Assam State Biodiversity Board has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 2 contractual positions of ‘Field Assistant’ for assisting the ongoing work of strengthening of Biodiversity Management Committees and updation of selected People’s Biodiversity Registers of Assam. Interested and eligible candidates may apply here.
Assam State Biodiversity Board Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Name of The Posts||Field Assistant|
|Number of Posts||02 (Two)|
|Duration of Engagement||1 Year|
|Domicile||Must be a resident of Assam|
|Age Limit||21 to 38 years|
Read Also: BPSC 69 CCE Recruitment 2023 – 346 Posts
Master’s degree holder in ecology, wildlife biology, forestry, environmental sciences, zoology, botany, species conservation, conservation science and other related subject. (Those pursuing Masters Degree need not apply).
Desirable Skills and Experience
- At least one year of experience in working with local communities in Assam.
- Knowledge of plant taxonomy and identification of flora and fauna.
- Experience in carrying out surveys and data collection with little or no supervision.
- Experience in planning supervision and monitoring of data collection and surveys.
- Experience in conducting PRA, meetings, trainings, and awareness activities.
- Experience in preparation of reports, communication, awareness, and training material.
- Adept at computer skills including Data entry, MS-Excel, Access, and related software applications.
- Proficient in English and Assamese (oral and written) is mandatory.
|Starting date for submission of application||27/ 06/ 2023|
|Last date for submission of application||18/ 07/ 2023|
Assam State Biodiversity Board Recruitment 2023 How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates, who are residents of Assam, may send the hard copy of their application in the prescribed format, along with self attested supporting documents addressed to the following address.
|The Member Secretary,
Assam State Biodiversity Board,
2nd Floor, Aranya Bhawan,
Panjabari, Guwahati – 781037
The last date for receiving the applications in the prescribed format along with all supporting documents is 5 PM of 18th July, 2023.
|Advertisement Details||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|