Assam Police Recruitment: The fresh applications are invited from the eligible and intending candidates for filling up of 451 posts of Constable /Guardsman (Grade-III) under Directorate of Civil Defence and Home Guards, Assam.
The date and venue of Physical Standard Test / Physical Efficiency Test and Written Test will be intimated in due course of time by email, SMS, and various other means and through the SLPRB website (www.slprbassam.in).
Assam Police Recruitment For Constable Guardsman Posts – 451 Last Date: 30-06-2020
1. Constable /Guardsman (Grade-III)
No of posts: 451 [UR: 331, SC: 43, STH: 28, STP: 49]
Pay: Pay Scale of Rs. 14000-60500/-, with Grade pay of Rs 5600/-(Pay Band-II).
Age: 18 to 38 years as on 1st January of 2020 (i.e. the candidate must be born on or before 01.01.2002 and on or after 01.01.1982).
(i) 5 (five) years in respect of candidates belonging to SC, ST(P), and ST(H).
(ii) 3 (three) years in respect of candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC.
H.S.L.C or Class X passed from a recognized Board or Council. Other Qualification: Home Guards Training Certificate or NCC ‘A’ Certificate.
a) Physical Standards Tests (PST)
b) Physical Efficiency Tests (PET) and
c) Written Test
Application Fee: Free.
How to Apply
Candidates will be required to upload scanned copies of the following documents:
A) Passport Size Photograph:-
Please pay attention to upload a good quality photograph. Poor quality of photograph uploaded will lead to rejection of your application. The admit card will be printed with the photograph you uploaded.
- The photograph must be in color and must be taken in a professional studio. The photograph was taken using a mobile phone and other self-composed portraits are not acceptable.
- Photographs must be taken in a white or very light background.
- The photograph must have been taken after 1st January 2020.
- Face should occupy about 50% of the area in the photograph, and with a full face view looking into the camera directly.
- The main features of the face must not be covered by hair of the head, any cloth, or any shadow. Forehead, both eyes, nose, cheek, lip, and chin should be clearly visible.
- If you normally wear spectacles, glare on glasses is not acceptable in your photo. Glare can be avoided with a slight downward tilt of the glasses for the photoshoot.
- You must not wear spectacles with dark or tinted glasses, only clear glasses are permitted.
- Ask your photo studio to provide the image in a JPEG format and also on a standard 4.5cm x 3.5cm (45mm x 35mm) print.
- Maximum pixel resolution for JPEG: 640 x 480 (0.3 MegaPixel) (Ask your studio to reduce it to this resolution if it is higher.
- Minimum pixel resolution for JPEG: 320 x 240.
- The maximum file size is 450 kb (kilobytes).
- For your own benefit, it may be prudent not to intentionally change your facial features or hairstyle from what is seen in the photograph until the day of the exam.
Online applications Start: 10-06-2020
Last date of receiving applications: 30-06-2020.