Assam Agricultural University Recruitment 2020 Computer Programmer And Field Assistant Posts – Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat has released a notification for the recruitment of Computer Programmer (Co-terminous) and Field Assistant-III (Co-terminous) under All India Co-ordinated Research Projects (AICRP) presently functioning in different stations including Jorhat campus under Assam Agricultural University.
Details of Assam Agricultural University Recruitment 2020
|Department Name||Assam Agricultural University|
|Post Name||Computer Programmer And Field Assistant|
|No. of Post||2 Posts|
|Official Notifications||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click here|
|Study Materials||Click here|
|See Also More Jobs||Click Here|
|WhatsApp Groups Link||NEGJ|
Name of Post: Technical And Administrative
1. Computer Programmer (Co-terminous)
Pay: Rs. 22,000/- to 87,000/- plus GP Rs. 11,500/-
Educational Qualification: Master Degree in Computer Application from a recognized University
Desirable Qualification: Minimum 2 years’ working experience as Computer Programmer in any Govt. office/ Govt. recognized institutions.
2. Field Assistant-III (Co-terminous)
Pay: Rs. 14,000/- to 49,000/- GP: Rs. 8,700/-
Educational Qualification: Graduate in Arts/ Commerce/ Science from a recognized University.
1. Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application. Plus
2. Minimum 2 years’ working experience as Field Supervisor in any experimental Field of Agricultural Research/Farm.
Application Fee: Non-refundable Application fee of Rs. 300.00 (Rs.150.00 in case of SC/ST/PHD) candidates only) in the shape of A/C payee Bank Draft of a Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of the : ‘Director of Research(Agri.), Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat-13’, payable at Jorhat must be enclosed with the Application.
How to apply:
Intending eligible candidates may submit their applications in the prescribed Application Format with all relevant documents and non-refundable Application fee to the Director of Research (Agri) on or before 19.11.2020. The applicants in service shall submit their Applications through proper channel.
The prescribed application form may be downloaded from the AAU’s website ‘www.aau.ac.in’. For using the downloaded copy of application form, the candidate must deposit crossed IPO of Rs. 20/-(Rupees twenty only) drawn in favour of the Director of Research(Agri.), AAU, Jorhat-13, along with the Application.
- Applicant must mention the name of the post applied for on the top of the envelope submitting application.
- The maximum age limit of the candidate and relaxation of upper age limit shall be as per Notification of the Govt. of Assam. In case of the candidates working in AAU, the maximum age limit will be relaxed as per AAU’s norms.
- 2(two) copies of self attested passport size photographs must be enclosed with the Application.
- One self-addressed envelope affixing postal stamp of Rs. 6.00(Rupees six only) must be enclosed with the application.
- The Applicants must submit self attested copies of testimonials in support of Qualification, character/conduct, experience etc.