AS-CFMS Recruitment 2021 – Procurement Support Specialist Posts: Assam Society for Comprehensive Financial Management System (AS-CFMS) invites online applications for the recruitment of Procurement Support Specialist on contractual basis under “Assam State Public Finance Institutional Reforms project (ASPIRe Project). Interested candidates may apply before the last date (5th December, 2021) of application submission.
Details of AS-CFMS Recruitment 2021
|Institute Name||Assam Society for Comprehensive Financial Management System (AS-CFMS)|
|Name of Post||Procurement Support Specialist|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||Graduate|
|Email ID||Click here|
|Official Notifications||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Study Materials||Click here|
|See Also More Jobs||Click Here|
|WhatsApp Groups Link||NEGJ|
|Telegram Link||Click here|
|Download NEGJ App||Click here|
Details of Posts
Name of Post: Procurement Support Specialist
No. of Vacancy: N/A
Remuneration: Indicative consolidated remuneration will be in the range of Rs. 150000/- to Rs. 215000/- per month. Depending on qualification, experience and competency of the candidate, the salary is negotiable.
- Graduates in Engineering, Commerce, Business Administration or any other relevant domain.
- Candidate must possess a Certificate/Diploma or higher qualification in Public Procurement.
At least 11 years of experience in the field of Public Procurement with the government (with state or central government / autonomous government bodies etc.) and Externally Aided Projects Funded by World Bank, Asian Development Bank, NDB etc.
- Strong conceptual, analytical skills with clarity of thought process and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Effective communication skills with the ability to clearly and concisely convey necessary information, explain reasoning, and support conclusions using data and facts.
- Excellent computer and document processing skills.
- Thorough Knowledge of GFR 2017 and CVC guidelines.
- Knowledge of the Procurement Regulations of Multilateral Development Banks, FIDIC will be preferred.
- Knowledge of Assam Public Procurement Act and Rules will be added advantage.
How to Apply
Candidates need to submit their application in the designated format along with testimonials. Candidates need to submit their application on or before 05.12.21 through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org & Submission of Hard Copy of application is not required.
Please check the official advertisement (link mentioned above) for other details.