APSC CCE Recruitment 2020 Apply Online For – 331 Posts – Last Date: 10-10-2020. The Assam Public Service Commission will hold the Preliminary Examination of the Combined Competitive Examination, 2020 for screening candidates for the Main Examination for recruitment to the services/posts as per the actual number of vacancies as shown below, in accordance with the Assam Public Services Combined Competitive Examination (Amendment) Rules, 2019.
Details of APSC CCE Recruitment 2020
|Post Name||Combined Competitive Examination|
|No. of Post||331 Posts|
|Online Apply||Click Here|
|Official Notifications||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Study Materials||Click here|
|See Also More Jobs||Click Here|
|WhatsApp Groups Link||NEGJ|
Name of Post: Combined Competitive Examination
No of posts: 331 [UR: 121, OBC/ MOBC: 92, SC: 20, STP: 38, ST: 17, EWS: 43]
|Sl. No.||Name of Posts||No of Posts|
|1||Assam Civil Service (Jr.Grade)||121|
|2||Assam Police Service (Jr.Grade)||69|
|3||Superintendent of Taxes||6|
|4||District Transport Officer||5|
|6||Inspector of Taxes||27|
|7||Inspector of Excise||7|
|8||Block Development Officer||33|
|9||Asstt. Employment Officer||4|
|11||Assistant Manager of Industries||10|
- Assam Civil Service (Jr.Grade): Pay scale 30,000/- 1,10,000/-, Grade Pay 13,300/-, PB-4
- Assam Police Service(Jr.Grade): Pay scale 30,000/- 1,10,000/-, Grade Pay 12,700/-, PB-4
- Superintendent of Taxes: Pay scale 30,000/- 1,10,000/-, Grade Pay 12,700/-, PB-4
- District Transport Officer: Pay scale 30,000/- 1,10,000/-, Grade Pay 12,700/-, PB-4
- Assistant Manager of Industries: Pay scale 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 11,500/-, PB-3
- Block Development Officer: Pay scale 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 10,900/-, PB-3
- Asstt. Employment Officer: Pay scale 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 9,100/-, PB-3
- Labour Inspector: Pay scale 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 9,100/-, PB-3
- Inspector of Taxes: Pay scale 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 9,100/-, PB-3
- Inspector of Excise: Pay scale 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 9,100/-, PB-3
- Sub Registrar: Pay scale 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 9,100/-, PB-3
The candidate should not be less than 21 years and more than 38 years of age on 01.01.2020.
Relaxation: The upper age limit is relaxable
- By 5 years for SC/STP/STH candidates i.e. up to 43 years.
- By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. up to 41 years.
- For persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidates.
- The candidate must hold a Degree from any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess such qualification as may be declared equivalent by the Government.
- Candidates must possess the prescribed qualification on the date of submission of their applications.
- Candidates awaiting results of the qualifying examination for eligibility on the closing date of submission of an application need not apply.
The Combined Competitive Examination consists of two successive stages:-
(i) The Preliminary Examination (Objective Type)
(ii) The Main Examination (written & interview)
(A) The centres for the Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination are
- BISWANATH CHARIALI,
- NORTH LAKHIMPUR,
- TINSUKIA AND
(B) The Combined Competitive (Main) Examination will be held in GUWAHATI only.
Admission certificate indicating the eligible candidate’s Roll no., venue and programme of the exam will be uploaded in the Commission’s website, for appearing in the Preliminary/Main examination.
1. General/EWS: 285.40
2. SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: 185.40
3. BPL: 35.40 *
4. PWBD: 35.40 *
5. Women Candidate: 35.40 *
* Under the Digital India initiative by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India, APSC has decided to launch its Online Recruitment portal with the help of CSC-SPV, a MeitY approved organization, which will charge a processing fee of Rs. 30.00/- + 18% tax = Rs.35.40/- from each candidate.
How to apply
– CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR THE PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION THROUGH THE WEBSITE “https://apscrecruitment.in” ONLY. NO OTHER MODE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION IS ALLOWED.