Amrit Abhiyan Society Recruitment 2020 Arogyamitra – 429 Posts – Last Date: 23/09/2020. National Health Mission, Assam has released a notification for the recruitment of 429 Arogyamitra (ARM) and Pradhan Mantri Arogyamitra (PMAM) vacancy under Atal Amrit Abhiyan Society (AAAS), Assam on purely Contractual Basis.
Details of Amrit Abhiyan Society Recruitment 2020 Arogyamitra
|No. of Post||429 Posts|
|Online Apply||Click Here|
|Official Notifications||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Study Materials||Click here|
|See Also More Jobs||Click Here|
|WhatsApp Groups Link||NEGJ|
Name of Post: Arogyamitra
1. Arogyamitra (ARM)
No of posts: 60
Scheme: Atal Amrit Abhiyan
2. Pradhan Mantri Arogyamira (PMAM)
No of posts: 369
Scheme: Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana
1) Higher Secondary (10+2) pass in Science stream.
2) Age below 30 years as on 1% January, 2020.
3) Must be fluent in Assamese, English and Hindi.
4) Must be computer literate.
5) Employment Exchange Registration number.
6) Experience in Health Sector will be preferable.
1) Eligible candidates based on the above eligibility criteria will be shortlisted based on a marking pattern of a total 100 marks.
2) Maximum of 50 marks will be allotted on academic performance and experience.
3) The balance 50 marks will be allotted through the Personal interview.
Remuneration: Consolidated pay of Rs. 20,000/- per month. Over and above the remuneration, incentive @ Rs.30/- per pre-auth with a capping of Rs.10,000/- per month.
Posting Location: In any of the empaneled hospitals across India
List of shortlisted candidates will be published in the website www.aaas-assam.in / https//nhm.assam.gov.in along with date, time and venue details of the Personal Interview.
How to apply:
Online Applications will be received from 10th September, 2020 to 23rd September, 2020. The aspiring candidates shall visit the https://nhm.assam.gov.in for Terms of Reference and other updates.