AGV Bank Recruitment 2021 – 19 Staff Posts In RSETI: Assam Gramin Vikash Prashikshan Trust(AGVPT) has released a notification for the recruitment of 19 vacancies against posts of Directors, Faculty members, Office Assistants and Attendants for its Rural Self Employment Training Institutes (RSETIs) in Assam. Interested candidates may apply online. Last date of application submission is 15th June, 2021.
Details of AGV Bank Recruitment
|Department||Assam Gramin Vikash Prashikshan Trust(AGVPT)|
|Post Name||Support staff|
|No of Posts||19 Posts|
|Qualifications||8th Pass, Graduate & Post Graduate|
|Official Notifications||Click Here|
|Official website||Click here|
|Study Materials||Click here|
|See Also More Jobs||Click Here|
|WhatsApp Groups Link||NEGJ|
Details of Posts
|Name of Post||No. of Post||Qualifications||Pay Scale(Rs. per month)||Upper Age limit(In years)|
1) Shall be Graduate/Post Graduate.
2) Shall be a retired Officer of Commercial Bank / RRB of Grade not less than Scale-IV, with considerable exposure in Rural Banking.
3) The candidate must have excellent Communication Skills, Managerial Skills and proficient in English and Assamese.
4) Shall have flair for teaching and should possess sound computer knowledge.
|Faculty Member||05||1) Shall be Graduate/Post Graduate. |
2) Excellent communication skills in local language essential, fluency in Assamese & English will be an added advantage.
3) Shall have flair for teaching and should possess sound computer knowledge, skill in typing in local language essential. Typing skill in Assamese & English will be an added advantage.
|Office Assistant||05||1) Shall be Graduate.|
2) Shall be fluent in speaking and writing local language, fluency in English will be an added advantage.
3) Knowledge in basic accounting will be a preferred qualification.
4) Applicants shall be proficient in M.S Office (Word and Excel), Tally and Internet. Skills in typing in local language is essential, typing skill in English will be an added advantage
|Attendant||04||Shall be atleast upto VIII standard. Ability to read and write the local language will be preferred.||8,000||40|
Selection Process of AGV Bank Recruitment:
The selection will be made on the basis of-
- Personal interview, demonstration/presentation for the post of Director and Faculty (post code 01 and 02);
- Personal interview for the post of Assistant and Attendant (post code 03 and 04).
How to Apply
The applications for the posts of Director, Faculty, Assistant and Attendant along with the necessary enclosures have to be sent by Registered / Speed Post only in a closed envelope superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF Director or Faculty or Assistant or Attendant” to the following address—
Assam Gramin Vikash Prashikshan Trust
Assam Gramin Vikash Bank
Head Office, Bhangagarh
Guwahati – 781005.
A recent photograph should be pasted on the application with signature across it.