ACCMS Recruitment 2021 – 3 Posts: Assam Climate Change Management Society (ACCMS) invites online applications for the recruitment of 3 Admin-cum-Accounts Assistant, Artistic Director cum Event Coordinator and Programme Coordinator posts. Interested candidates may apply before the last date (18th & 25th November, 2021) of application submission.
Details of ACCMS Recruitment 2021
|Department Name||Assam Climate Change Management Society (ACCMS)|
|No. of Post||03|
|Official Notifications (Account Assistant)||Click Here|
|Official Notifications (Coordinator)||Click here|
|Application form (Account Assistant)||Click here|
|Application form (Coordinator)||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Study Materials||Click here|
|See Also More Jobs||Click Here|
|WhatsApp Groups Link||NEGJ|
|Telegram Link||Click here|
|Download NEGJ App||Click here|
Details of Posts
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancy||Education & Experience||Pay Scale (Rs. per month)||Upper Age limit (as on 1st January 2021)|
1) B.Com with second division minimum 50% or above .
2) M.Com with second division minimum 50% or above .
3) Post-Graduation Diploma in Computer Application in Tally and MS-Office.
1) Minimum 5 years of experience in handling accounts .
2) Knowledge of office procedures .
3) Income Tax, GST, TDS, PF/ESI, DSC, Project Reports, E-Tendering & other tax related matters.
|Artistic Director cum Event Coordinator||01||Essential:|
1) Graduate in any discipline
Experience of working with media houses for at least 10 years
2) Experience of organizing and coordinating international events on Art and Literature (Minimum 5 events)
3) Experience of working/dealing with foreign embassies in India
4) Knowledge of MS – Office
1) Experience in raising sponsorship from multi- bilateral agencies, CSR funds, PSU’s etc.
2) Proficient in written and spoken English, Hindi and Assamese
3) Conceptualizing ideas and events
4) Strong networking skills
1) First Class Masters in Environmental Science / Geography
2) First class in Graduation in science stream or geography
3) Knowledge of MS- Office
4) Knowledge of Climate Change
5) Experience of working with government organization
1) Working knowledge in Climate Change Sector
2) Knowledge of communicating with different stakeholder
3) Knowledge of DONOR, Multi-Bilateral agencies
How to Apply
For Admin-cum-Accounts Assistant-
Candidates are required to apply using prescribed format (link mentioned above). Applications are to be sent by e-mail at email@example.com .
For Others: Applications are to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please check the official advertisement (link mentioned above) for other details.